AFFORDABLE PREMIUM CARE
As some 3.2 million new pet households now returned to their somewhat "normal routine" many households were in high demand for their dogs to be cared for and unlike the uncertainty of covid, we founded YPOP based on the commitment to bring Professional, Reliable and Efficient dog walking services to all our clients!
All Dog walkers are Policed CBS/DBS checked and vetted for security and client safety.
We have Full Pet Insurance, Public Liability to protect you and your Pets.
Try an introduction session for free and see if I'm the right fit for you.
There is no commitment, pressure or obligation.
The past year has been anything but normal with 3.2 million households now owning new pets, it was the perfect opportunity we were all staying at home, having the time and energy to put into our beloved companions but as we return to "normal life" and our schedules become inevitably busier we need to make sure our pets are cared for, physically exercised, mentally stimulated and important to properly socialise our dogs. Many dogs lacked proper socialisation due to being born in lockdown, we offer socialising sessions, walks and for dogs who are not comfortable with others we slowly and safely socialize them with new dogs taking it at the dog's pace!
We strive not only to walk feed or sit with your pet for however long they need but to engage with them socialize them to stimulate their brains to challenge them and most importantly have fun!
We are happy to incorporate any routines, training methods and treats you use to help your dogs progress and maintain a happy healthy lifestyle.
We also offer training suggestions, tips, how to's alongside filmed training sessions then send the footage back to you to continue in your own time with your dog.
1. COLLECTING YOUR DOG
We arrive to collect your Dog(s) from you or by using a key you have given to us.
We greet your dog, put on the necessary leads top up our water and treats, then head out for a walk. LET THE FUN BEGIN!
2. ADVENTURE TIME
During the walk which is already chosen by you, we engage with your dog(s), play chase, play ball or just go for a leisurely stroll.
At all times the dogs will be on leads unless instructed otherwise. Photos/Videos of all dogs will be taken during the walk and sent over to you later on. Water and treats are provided throughout the walk.
Group walks are selected carefully so that all dogs get on with each other and maintain safety and maximum fun!
3. RETURING YOUR DOG
As the walk is coming to an end we wind down to cool the dogs off, dry them if necessary have a final drink before returning them to yourself or back into their home, refill water bowls and leave them with a treat of your choice!
All cages, kennels and doors are locked as asked for and for safety keys to homes are kept in the dog walkers security box.
Creating an all-around happy positive experience for all dogs and dog walkers!
I agree to adhere to any specific instructions given by you the owner in relation to the care and management of your dog.
I will take the utmost care of your dog, ensuring its safety and welfare always whilst in my care. I will do everything within my power to protect your dog from any danger and will treat your dog with the love, respect, and kindness I would show my own dogs, ensuring that they have the very best experience.
General - terms & conditions
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted my terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2. No booking is confirmed until a private consultation has been carried out with the client and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
3. Full payment for dog walking services (agreed either at time of booking or subsequently) for the coming week must be made at the time of booking in the case of new clients. Alternative individual terms may be agreed with established regular clients subject to mutual agreement.
4. Payment of 50% of the full cost for dog homestay or dog sitting services must be made at the time of booking, with the remaining 50% payable at the start of the booking. No alternative terms can be offered.
5. If you wish or need to cancel a dog walking booking it must be done no later than 7.00pm the day before the booking. I reserve the right to charge in full for any cancellation made with less notice. I arrive at your home and cannot gain entry to your home in your absence, or the door is not answered, the walk be fully chargeable.
6. If you wish or need to cancel a confirmed dog homestay or dog sitting booking, a cancellation fee of £45 will be payable and will be deducted from your advance payment prior to refund. The cancellation fee will be waived if I am able to accept an alternative booking for the same services for the booked period.
7. You must provide all items necessary for the dog to be adequately cared for in the client's absence. (i.e., food, leads, tags, collars etc.). Should the dog require any additional supplies whilst in my care, these will be purchased and will become payable upon return of the dog.
8. The client must provide me with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the dog in an emergency or illness. If the contact is not available, I reserve the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then decide what is in the best interests of the dog.
9. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst your dog is in my care.
10. Any behavioural problems with the dog must be explained at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
11. Although I hold Pet Care and Public Liability insurance, you should have your own insurance for your dog(s). I reserve the right to refuse a booking for any dog which is not insured.
12. I will care for your dog as you would, and according to your instructions but while I will make every effort to ensure your dog is well looked after whilst in my care, I cannot be held liable for any loss, injury, or death to a pet either inside or outside of the home whilst in my care.
13. Your dog must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime. In booking my services you confirm that your dog's vaccinations are up to date (I require sight of documented proof and will take a copy for my records), and free from any infections or diseases. *In the case of homestay or dog sitting bookings, any medication provided by you must be clearly labelled and include detailed administration instructions.
14. Your dog will be walked individually in the first instance, accompanied only by dogs from your household if applicable. Dogs that have been walked individually for at least 2 weeks may be accepted for group walks (maximum 4 dogs) at your specific request but only if I believe your dog is adequately trained and socialized and likely to 'fit in' with other dogs in a group.
15. I reserve the right to cancel a dog walking agreement at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well.
16. I only walk dogs on a lead unless I accept your request to do otherwise and if a disclaimer form has been signed. I can only accept requests to walk a dog off-lead if I believe the dog will behave correctly and has good recall ability.
17. Your dog must wear an identity tag (provided by you) whilst in my care. and must be microchipped.
18. You agree to ensure your dog has not eaten in the hour before I collect him/her for a walk to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play. Failure to do so may result in the potentially life-threatening condition Bloat (Gastric Torsion).
19. You agree to provide keys/arrange access to your dog so that I can collect your dog from your home for dog walking appointments.
20. In the unlikely event that it is necessary, you authorize me to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with your dog. Every effort will be made to contact you or any named contact prior to obtaining emergency care. You accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. You also authorize me to utilize an alternative veterinarian in the event your regular veterinarian is unavailable.
Note: Should you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact me in writing by email for clarification, which I will be happy to provide.